- This event has passed.
2023 Medical Mission Trip
August 6 - August 13
During 2023 mission trip, in addition to the regular programs at the camp, we will be visiting the remote village of Gembu in Mambilla Plateau, Taraba State.
- At the health camp, we intend to continue teaching of some modern procedures and equipping the camp clinic.
- At Gembu, we will be visiting local schools to provide health education sessions for students
- Perform health screenings and distribute gifts.
- Conduct dental check-ups and oral hygiene workshops.
- Continue school visits and health education sessions
- Facilitate interactive activities promoting healthy lifestyles
- Engage with community members to address health-related concerns
Please share and donate towards this and coming mission trips.
Donation to Missions Without Walls
We are a 501c3 organization and all donations are tax deductible. Please register so that we can send you your donation receipts.
We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to you on behalf of MWW volunteers, staff, and most importantly, the people we help for your belief in our humanitarian mission and your continuous support in making it a reality.
We have provided an information in exchange for your assistance, as a demonstration of our dedication to you, our supporters, regarding how MWW uses your donations to reach people. You can read here.